Sunday, June 5, 2016

Wanted 4 People To Join My Team

WANTED: 4 People (men & women) to Join my Team

Are you motivated? A self starter? I want YOU on my team! 

Avon isn't just a company for women anymore.



Are you interested in starting your own business? Would you love to have financial freedom? Would you love to be able to work from home & set your own hours with a flexible schedule that fits you best? I CAN HELP YOU!



So many great reasons to join Avon & here are a few of those reasons:
  1. Flexible hours
  2. Extra income
  3. You're the boss
  4. Work at home
  5. $15 one time fee to get started
  6. No inventory
  7. Sell online or in person
  8. No minimum or quotas
  9. Products delivered to your door
  10. Meet new people & make friends
  11. Discounts on your products
  12. Full training & support both online & face to face
  13. Sell to friends, family, & neighbors
  14. You get to travel
  15. Financial freedom
  16. No more 9 to 5 job

IF THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING TO YOU OR YOU WOULD LIKE TO MEET ONE ON ONE CONTACT ME TODAY & I CAN MEET WITH YOU. 
Aiden Kirchner - Avon Recruiter or you can text me 540.294.4887

IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU & YOU WANT TO GET STARTED TODAY HEAD ON OVER TO MY WEBSITE Join my team AND ENTER REFERENCE CODE: AIDENBEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment