Sunday, June 21, 2015

AVON

I want to share the Avon Opportunity with you. I have a passion for Avon, a love for the company. And I love what I do and I think its important to have a passion for something in life and have a job or career that you love. I love helping others become as successful as I have been and soar to new heights with Avon. This company is amazing. 2 reasons out of the many ones are that Avon donates to Breast Cancer Research and they also donate to Domestic Violence Research. 


Become an Avon Representative or do like I did, start as an Avon Rep and become a Sales Leader with Avon. I am so glad I did. It was exactly the direction I wanted to take my business and I am glad it went that way because I have been happy with the direction my business has went. I have received many bonus checks from Avon as a Sales Leader. There are so many ways to make money with Avon. Become a Representative with Avon and you will learn all the ways you can earn money with Avon. Avon offers many different incentives for Avon Representatives. One incentive they had going awhile ago was for an Avon Logo Jacket. That was if you recruited a certain amount of new Representatives and I won the logo jacket with 5 new Avon Recruits. If I can do you can do it!

With Avon you are recognized for your participation and achievements. I have done quite well with Avon. In Campaign 1 I was recognized as one of the top for building my team.



If you want to join my team all you have to is follow the website address provided to the right in how to contact me. If you want to become an Avon Customer of mine just follow the link to the photo on the right. I would love to help you find all the right Avon Products to fit your needs. If you want to start your own business than join my team and I can help you too become successful with Avon. Let's get started on your journey to success today.




Avon has the President's Club which they are now calling PRP which means President's Recognition Program. I have not yet made President's Club but that is one of my goals. To be a member of the President's Club you must have a minimum of $10,000 in sales for the year. As you can see in the picture to the left, I have a long way to go. I have $7,760 dollars left to make to get to my goal and I have 13 more campaigns to get my sales up to that. But I am not going to give up. Because I like to accomplish my goals. And I am determined to crush my goal. I am hoping to get over $10,000 in sales for the year. I like to set my goals high. But as long as I get $10,000 in sales I will be good and I will have made it into the President's Club and that is what I am working for. What are you goals? Do you have them written down? What do you do to accomplish your goals? Do you have a set plan of action on how you are going to accomplish your goals? Each night I sit down before bed and write a to do list for the next day of things that I would like to accomplish and 99% of the time I accomplish all of my goals for each day.

As I mentioned above, Avon has a lot of incentives that they offer Avon Representatives. As you can see this is just one of the many incentives that Avon offers. To get the gist of this incentive basically what it is, is the Hit 100 Challenge. As a new Avon Representative when you get $100 or more orders in your first 4 campaigns you earn a FREE product bundle AND a $20 check. That is each time you get a $100 order. Each time you get a FREE product bundle AND a $20 check. You can rack those checks up if you keep getting $100 orders. And just think about all the FREE AVON products you will receive.



No comments:

Post a Comment