Friday, June 19, 2015

President's Club, Success & Goals

President's Club - PRP - President's Recognition Program

I checked my stats for making President's Club and I now know what my goal is. And I know where I stand and what I have to do to make President's Club. Below is a screenshot of what it said.

So my goal is: President's Club first and then I shall move onto Honor Society. But first things first, my goal is to make President's Club so I can attend the President's Club Gala next year as someone being recognized not just a Volunteer like this year. However, I was very excited to be able to volunteer at the Gala this year and be a part of it. That is what just motivates me more to make President's Club. So I have $7,760 dollars left to get to make President's Club and I have 13 Avon Campaigns left to get to that goal. I am determined to make President's Club and I am going to stay focused. I am driven anyways and stay motivated constantly as well as try to be a Motivator for my team. They say when you help others achieve their goals in the end you are also helping achieve your own goals. Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders. This is so true. If you want to rise above you have to help those below you rise also. I have a pretty good team and we work together and keep the lines of communication open. I am constantly rewarding my team and recognizing them for their achievements. I try to keep them motivated and placing orders every campaign. I have a great team. 

SO, I know what my goal is and I know what its going to take to reach my goal. Grind grind grind or as I like to say, my motto is: Rise and Grind, Wake up to the sunshine. I am going to work hard and really work my business to the fullest extent. I am determined to achieve my goals and accomplish my dreams. Wouldn't you want a better life for yourself? Do you ever dream about places you could go if you had money? Where you could travel, travel to a new country you've never been before. What you would do if you had spare money? What bills or expenses you could pay off. Do you ever wonder how you're going to pay for your kid's college fund? Or do you ever think, I would love to buy a new car/truck or fix up the one I've got. I DO!!!  Hey you could have emergency money in case you needed it. Or say you want to be spontaneous and just out of no where say hey let's start driving and see where we'll end up. Do you ever do that? I do a lot.  I am going to reach my goals. Its like this, you're a rock climber and your goal is to reach the highest peak of the mountain. You do everything possible to reach that highest peak of the mountain. You have all your gear you need, you have your rock climbing shoes and all the tools necessary to achieve your goal and reach the highest peak of the mountain but what you do with those tools is up to you. You have to want it, you have to go after it and really work at it. That's what I am going to do and that's what I want to help others do. I am going to use tools that Avon has provided me and really work my business because I want to achieve my goals and make my dreams come true. And I am going to help my team achieve their goals and dreams with the tools Avon has provided and the knowledge I have and use my Leadership skills to the fullest so I can sharpen the minds of my team and motivate them and help them to be successful in their Avon Business. And with Avon they provide you all the tools and training necessary to really be successful. 

Like I said before, it all depends upon each person and what their goal is and how bad they want it. You have to want it, you have to work it, you have to be willing to do what is necessary in making your dreams come true, what it takes to accomplish your goals. Do you have what it takes? Excuses will get you no where in life. Fear is the biggest reason people don't accomplish their dreams and achieve their goals. DO NOT LET FEAR GET IN THE WAY OF YOU BEING SUCCESSFUL!! I repeat, DO NOT LET FEAR GET IN THE WAY!!!  Do not let fear be the biggest factor in your failure. Nobody wants to be a failure and you don't have to be one. If you have the right mindset you can do anything. Having the right mindset is what will help you achieve your dreams and goals. Having a positive attitude will get you far in life. Surround yourself with positive people.  You create your own dreams! If you have negative people in your life, delete them! The 5 people you hang with the most is who most influence you! Every 6 months one of your 5 will go through a transition and you may replace. REPLACE WISELY! Choose your circle of 5 wisely!

When I became an Entrepreneur, I was told I needed to have 3 INGREDIENTS to have SUCCESS!!
  1. BURNING DESIRE
    1. This is not a "wish" or a "hope" or a "maybe I'll try" this is a burning, deep down in your belly, DEFINITENESS of PURPOSE to achieve what you want. 
  2. WILLING TO WORK
    1. Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and grind! Those with the greatest work ethic, doing the right activity, WIN BIG! I have never met a LAZY multi millionaire who slumbered their way to the top!
  3. BE TEACHABLE
    1. Are you willing to follow a PROVEN PLAN of ACTION? MODELthose who have the success that you want to have...DON'T reinvent the Wheel!
DO YOU have all three? Do the members of your team have all THREE? This is the litmus test to identify WHO you pour your energy and resources into. However, look in the mirror FIRST!
I've been ready and I've been working my business since September 2013. That is how long I have been an Avon Representative. I have accomplished many of my goals and some of my dreams have come true. I am so blessed to have the Avon Opportunity come into my life. I was working with a company that just wasn't the right fit for me and then the Avon Opportunity came along and I decided to go for it. When I started in September 2013 we were in Campaign 22. Today we are in Campaign 14. I have been with Avon almost a year and I am going to celebrate my success. Let's see, the day I started with Avon was 29 September 2014. Like I said, it has almost been a year and I plan on celebrating the success that I have had with Avon. I have been very successful with Avon, not as successful as I want to be as I still have goals that I would like to reach and titles I would like to achieve. It was a happy and proud moment the very first time I achieved Unit Leader. I achieved Unit Leader in Campaign 25 and I started in Campaign 22 so it didn't take me long at all to achieve my first title. And as you can see I started in Campaign 22 and soon after starting with Avon I realized this was what I wanted to do, this was my calling and I realized I wanted to go into Sales Leadership. And there shortly after I achieved Unit Leader. Then I achieved Unit Leader 3 more times after that.

My next goal is to make President's Club and to achieve Advanced Unit Leader. Yeah I am skipping Unit Leader + and wanting to go from Unit Leader straight to Advanced Unit Leader. They say when you're in any business or you're an Entrepreneur to set your goals high. Why go for the next title, why not go for one above that or one higher than that? Right! So I am setting my goals high but remember, make sure your goals are attainable, make sure they are realistic goals that you know you can achieve. I've been told never to set unrealistic goals, not to set goals that are unattainable. Because if you set goals that are not attainable or unrealistic you are only setting yourself up for disappointment and failure. So set those goals right now and write down all of your dreams.

If I can do it you surely can do it. Have a great day everyone. God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment