Sunday, June 21, 2015

There's Always An Opportunity

There's Always An Opportunity

Seize The Moment


There's always an opportunity to share the Avon Business Opportunity or to get a new customer. So last night I went to the Lindsey Stirling Concert in Charlottesville at the Ntelos Wireless Pavilion. After the concert we were waiting to get to the pay booth and pull out and head home. It was about a 10 minute wait. So I decided to put some samples together along with my business card and give them to the lady at the booth. So I put a bunch of samples that I had on me together along with my business card and rubberbanded it. We got up to the booth and she told us our total and I told her hey I have something for you and Vickie handed the lady the samples. I told her they were Avon samples and I wanted her to have them. She got so excited and asked if my number was on there so she could contact me and I told her my business card was attached to the samples and still excited she said she would call me. I am hoping she joins Avon or she becomes one of my customers.

So as you can see, there is always an opportunity to share the Avon Business Opportunity or to share your love for Avon with others. I get excited about Avon because well, I have a passion for Avon. It is such a great company to be a part of and I love what I do. I love helping others start their journey to success with Avon and I like to help my customers feel beautiful and confident about themselves.

I seized the opportunity and opened myself up to try to get a new customer and share Avon with someone else. And thankfully the lady was excited to get samples from me. That makes me happy and I am glad I could put a smile on her face because it was late and the poor lady was working that late at night.

Motto of the story is always share the Avon Opportunity and the Avon name with others. Start a conversation with them. Give them samples and brochures and spread the word about Avon.

No comments:

Post a Comment