Sunday, January 11, 2015

Avon Goals I Set When I First Started

Here are some Avon Goals I set when I first became an Avon Rep. Hope they help you in some way with your Avon business. * Make a list of 200 people who come to mind. Tell them you are launching your business. Ask them if they want to help women feel beautiful as well as earn an extra income or be their own boss and work from home. Tell them you have an incredible business opportunity. Don't be weird or odd. Just tell them whatever comes to mind. * Sign up 10 people this month whether they are customers or Avon Reps. Now when I set this goal I did it in September and I met that goal. And as of today I have 15 people in my downline. That includes those who are in my 2nd generation downline. * Schedule Avon Parties. These don't necessarily have to be held at your house. Maybe you have a friend or family member that would like to go to a party and would be willing to let you have it at their house. This is a good way to get new customers as well as prospect and get new Avon Reps to sign up under you. * Do Vendor Shows. This is one I have yet to achieve yet but I am working on that. I WILL eventually do a Vendor Show. This is important in the business because doing a Vendor Show will get you customers as well as Avon Reps possibly. It puts the opportunity for new customers and new avon reps out there. * Host a Google Hangout or do a Webinar, which I haven't yet figured out how to do a Webinar but if you know how then go for it. Also do a live chat on Facebook Messenger. Just click on Facebook Messenger go to someone's name then add others name's to it and boom, you have an Avon Group Chat for potential customers and new Avon Reps. * Invite people to the Avon Opportunity Meetings. This is really important because this is a good way to get people interested as well as getting them to sign up as a Rep under you. So share share share the opportunity with as many people as you can * Hand out as many books as you can. Leave them everywhere. And make your name is on the books as well as your contact information. You can even add start.youravon.com with your reference code on there. That would not only help you gain a customer but possibly a new rep under you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment