Friday, January 16, 2015

Communicating - Your AVON Business Words To Use

Communicating

You Avon Business
Words To Use


  • I'm so excited I just started my own Avon Business so that I can make extra money and I thought of you because I knew you've been wanting to earn an extra income.
  • I'm so excited. I just my own Avon business so that I can work from home & spend more time with my family and I thought of you because I knew you've been wanting to find an opportunity that allows you to work from home & spend more time with your family.
  • I'm so excited. I just started my own Avon Business so that I can quit my job and work from home & I thought of you because I knew you've been wanting to quit your job and work from home too.
  • I'm so excited. I just started my own Avon Business so that I can have financial freedom and I thought of you because I knew you've been wanting to find an opportunity to earn an extra income & become financially free & not have to worry about money.
  • I'm so excited. I just started my own Avon Business so that I can work from home & meet new people & be given new opportunities & I thought of you because I know you've been wanting to start your own business & have been looking for the right opportunity & boy do I have a great opportunity for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment