Saturday, January 10, 2015

Avon Pathways - Courses You Can Take For Free

If you're an Avon Rep you may have noticed in your back office a link to Avon Pathways. That is where you can take Avon Courses to learn more about being a Rep and many other great things to learn. I suggest and highly recommend each one of you take an Avon Pathways course as I have. And when I took the courses I took notes which I would love to share with each and every one of you. If you haven't noticed the Avon Pathways Courses link in your back office then here is the link for you to go to so check it out and enroll in one of the courses. It will help you with your Avon Business. The next few blog posts I will be posting are notes from Avon Pathways Courses that I took. Hope you enjoy and that they may somehow help you as well. Still, I recommend you taking the course for yourself. However I know taking courses isn't for everyone so my notes are written down word for word from the courses I took which were slideshows basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment