Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Who Wants To Join My Team?

Join my team, The A Team. It's only $15 to start as an Avon Rep. You don't have to join under me, you can always join under one of my team members. If you would like to join, below are a list of my team members in which you can sign up under. To join go to http://start.youravon.com and enter the reference code for the person you'd like to sign up under.
1. Stephanie Arbaugh - ref code sarbaugh
2. Angel Ellis - ref code angelellis
3. Robin Cline - ref code robincline
4. Shunda Smith - ref code shundasmith
5. April Rowe - ref code aprilrowe
6. Aiden Bean - ref code aidenbean
7. Kayla Sutton - ref code kaylasutton
8. Laura Williams - ref code lwilliams
9. Stacy Hipes - ref code stacyhipes
There are so many reasons to join my team as an Avon Rep. You can earn free products, and there are many incentives that Avon offers to their reps. You can earn extra income & you can go into Sales Leadership & earn bonuses which I have & it has been great. I made Unit Leader in Campaign 25 & got a $100 bonus check. I have 16 people on my team & I have already earned a $140 downline bonus check. And you can be earning this too. Avon has a lot to offer its reps. So join my team today & become an Avon Rep, the world's leading Direct Sales Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment